Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Trained And Ready To Go?

Finished up my second co-lead class today! The more I teach, the more comfortable and confident I'm becoming. And of course, God's grace has made all the difference during these growing pains.

I'll miss my new-found friends in Charleston, all those at Blackbaud HQ and Seacoast Church (Lauren, Ash, Ryan, and Todd - that's you!). My fellow blackbaudians, you'll be receiving many emails/calls asking for your advice, so don't worry.


I'll be headed to Chicago tomorrow to be welcomed by stacks of cardboard boxes in my apartment. I'm looking forward to unpacking and getting everything in it's place - if you know me well, you know how organized I like my life to be. And, I can't wait to take a trip to IKEA; my going-away gift from my KC friends is burning a hole in my pocket (don't worry Brady and Kreis, I'll use it responsibly :).


Speaking of the Braatzes, can't wait to visit the new addition to "our" family, Darby Nicole. I'll be there in a week!


See ya soon,


Kyle

No comments: