Sunday, September 23, 2007

Worship at the Seacoast

Well after a stressful several days of mock training, I was able to look past the pressures of the learning curve toward the hope that God has called me to. After missing church two weeks in a row, I joined the congregation at Seacoast Community Church in Mt. Pleasant, SC for their unFiltered service. With rockin' worship and an inspirational message, I was reminded of the hope and vision God has lead me to in this job: to break out and travel across the country helping people learn how to use software to increase their effectiveness in fundraising.



This afternoon, I grabbed my materials to review and headed to Folly Beach. The sun and waves washed away the worries and calmed my spirit. I'm looking forward to the day when I'll be able to lead a class with ease, but I know that it will take some extra work and time before that day will come. So in the mean time, keep me in prayers!



For those of you in KC, I should be pulling through around October 9th - 13th. Hope we can get together then, you know we'll have a good time then. Those of you in ND, I will be leading a class in Fargo October 15-19th. Please let me know if you'd be able to visit one of those evenings!

Love and peace,

Kyle

No comments: