Saturday, September 8, 2007

Down In Low Country

Just got back from a crab feast at A.W. Shuck's in downtown Charleston. Enjoyed me some seafood while I took in the local college football rivals South Carolina vs. Georgia.

This week has been full of new policies and procedures, people to meet, and places to eat. Training has gone well (really, it's been more HR orientation so far). Lots of friendly people to work with. I'll be observing a trainer this week, doing mock training next, and co-leading the following.

The weather here is great! Not to humid, in the upper 80's, perfect for a nap poolside after walking all morning through the downtown farmer's market and Plaza-esque Market Street.

I look forward to a lighting fast visit as I pass through KC to take my load of stuff to Chicago. Love and miss you all!

Kyle

No comments: