Sunday, September 2, 2007

Last night in KC...

Just getting back from an evening with the Braatzes, truly the best of friends. As I lay my head on my air mattress, I list the next morning's tasks to ready myself before I fly to Charleston. Exactly how am I going to get two weeks worth of stuff in a suitcase and a carry-on?! I'll be flying out around three o'clock tomorrow to South Carolina where Blackbaud (the new employer) is headquartered. Once there, I will begin five weeks of training to be the best software educator ever!

After training is up, I will have a week and a half to get settled in Chicago (commuter home-base) and travel to KC to welcome Brady and Kreisa's little one. Once October 15 rolls around, I'll be on to my first assignment in Fargo, ND. Not sure what nonprofit I'll be working with, but I will be close to family. Looking forward to seeing those familial faces!

Hope you all are enjoying a restful Labor Day weekend, but I know better; some have to work, and others are choosing to complete those three-day weekend projects. Peace and love,

Kyle

No comments: