Sunday, September 16, 2007

CHS to ATL to MCI to OHD to MCI to ATL to CHS

Have had a whirlwind of a weekend. Flew into KC for a friend's wedding Friday night, packed up my belongings into a Ford Expedition, drove to Chicago with Heather Attig to move into my apt Saturday, returned to KC 4 am Sunday morning and am currently in Atlanta on my way back to Charleston!



Needless to say, I'm a bit exhausted. But, it was great to see my friends/coworkers from MNU and had a blast with Heather on our road trip to/from Chicago (especially the high-rise view from my apt and the deep-dish tastes at Giordano's).



Looking forward to doing mock training this week at Blackbaud in preparation for co-leading next week and teaching on my own in a couple weeks!

Miss you all,
Kyle

3 comments:

lori said...

boy! the weekend was hard enough to follow while reading it, i can't imagine doing it! sorry i didn't see you!! miss you kyle!

Deena said...

Wow, you are living life the fast lane. Literally. We miss ya! I just found out, by the way, that I will have the entire week of Christmas off so Sid and I will be in Chicago December 26-30 if you're around. We'd love to hang out with ya! Also, you need to post some pictures of your apt. with the view when you get back to Chicago.

Lenity said...

Glad to hear you made it safely and are enjoying some tasty Chicago foods/sights.

p.s. Are you coming to Homecoming?